Sunday, October 27, 2013

Bat Masks, and Childern.

Hey guys! So today I'm going to be kind of busy my Halloween party is later on today at 3 but I'm going to be changing it to 4 my time since I have some other things to do. Secondly I'm going to be teaching kids at my church bible lessons once a month. I'm going to sign up next week and teaching either 2 year olds or 5 year olds and a little older. I'm so excited for Friday I'm going to do crafts it's going to be fun!

Next is the new items for today. First the returning Bat Mask, then the underwater Nessie Mask which is pretty cute! Also the last item for today is scorpion armor in Epic Wonders. I like this item but it kind of reminds me of the other armors.


Lastly is the Halloween outfit of the day! Today I'm trying to be, Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I love this movie so that's why I wanted to be her. I'm wearing, a yellow designer skirt, a black head flower crown, a yellow heart locket, and a yellow and red tail. All you need is brown and yellow and your Belle!

That's all for today and have a great day!!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment