Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hockey Masks, and Walmart.

Hey guys! Today's new item is the Hockey Mask which freaks me out a little bit so I'm not going to be buying one. But great if you want to maybe scare your friend or just dress up to go play some pretend Hockey on AJ!

Next is that tomorrow is a Friday for me it's the last day of the quarter so no school on Friday for me. It's ok though since most of you have school my friend will be coming over which I'm excited about. I also have a race on Saturday which I'm excited about this will be my 3rd race so far this year and I'm going to be looking for some more to do!

Lastly is the Halloween outfit of the day! Today I'm trying to be someone who works at Walmart(no offense people who do or parents who do this is just a joke.) I'm wearing a blue fedora, a blue necklace, a blue skirt, and white leaf things. This is way cuter than what Walmart has their peeps wear but it was the best I could do with what I had.

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment