Monday, October 14, 2013

Rare pumpkin head, and Pythagorean theorems.

Hey guys! So by the title some of you may be like what are Pythagorean theorems? Well I don't know what they are yet but I am learning them in math and will soon know what they are. It's a big word and so far they are pretty easy and boring well all of math is boring but I gotta learn it.

Next is the rare for today which is a rare pumpkin head. To tell you the truth this one kind of freaks me out but the colors are still really cute and pretty together. You could be a purple pumpkin for Halloween on AJ if you wanted to you don't have to be a regular pumpkin unless of course you like that. Anyways ya just keep your options open.

Next is that yesterday I ended up getting my Halloween costume. It's so pretty and I'm going to be Iris which is the goddess of rainbow, sky and sea so I got this pretty blue and white goddess dress. I am going to be making it rainbow and wearing rainbow makeup when my school has the Halloween dance where we can wear our costumes. My friends and I are going to be Greek goddess and I hope we win the contest this year again.
Adult White And Blue Greek Goddess Costume - Greek-Roman Halloween

Lastly is the Halloween outfit of the day! Today I'm trying to be Spongebob Squarepants who is so awesome and a great cartoon character. I'm wearing a red heart necklace, a brown blanket, and black boots. I love this outfit it's simple but you can still look like him.




That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


1 comment: