Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve and Detangling hair.

Hey guys! Happy New Years Eve! If you have been wondering where I have been all day well first my mom and I spent 3 hours detangling my hair this morning then we went out to Target and Barnes and Nobles. I just got back so I'm trying to post and watch youtube videos and get on aj. Also if you haven't seen Coolchico and I's new blog yet the link is in the post below! We post all week long and we currently have 2 posts on their and there will be a new one up soon later on today.

Next is the new item for today which is, the knitted sweater! I'm so glad AJ puts these in because they are so adorable and letting us be able to have more realistic clothes on AJ. All the colors are cute and cozy and work perfect for both genders.



Lastly no outfit of the day today sorry! Aj is really acting up and being laggy and glitchy today and showing the loading circle everywhere. It's not my computer but AJ. Have you guys noticed lately that AJ is really laggy. It's been happening everywhere to me. Anyways I will have an outfit up tomorrow!

That's all for today and have a great day!!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Like the new changes?! Hope everyone has a great new years eve tonight I'm going to be watching the ball drop on tv and watching videos and playing aj.






























No comments:

Post a Comment