Thursday, December 26, 2013

Deer Fur and Cosmo Den!

Hey all you sassy people! It's Thursday so that means its Coolchico here!! So how was everyone's Christmas? I would love to know what you got in the comments!:)
I got a few things but i'm really grateful! I got a Samsung galaxy tablet, a duck dynasty shirt, skinny jeans, and a necklace locket thing my aunt got me from Origami Owl! Can you believe winter break is half over! So sad D: but also happy :D.

The new item is quite odd but cute! It's Deer Fur o-o. I have no idea why AJ would put that because that means deer have died... but it is quite cute and i got pink and purple. If you are a person that like more colors in your outfit this works great because its like a patch on the chest and it adds a lot of cuteness :) here is a picture.

In other news i got the new Cosmo Den and i have put items in so if you want come to my den and see! These are really cute dens and if i were you i would be saving up!!

And lastly the outfit of the day! In this outfit i have on, A pink top hat, Pink deer fur, Pink bow, pink and white raccoon tail, and pink elf shoes! This outfit is so cute especially with the new item! :)
 Have a Sassy Day! And Merry Christmas(Late) And I will see you on Monday!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment