Friday, December 6, 2013

15,000 pageviews!!

Hey guys as you can see by the title and pageviews we have reached 15,000 pageviews today. I'm so excited and happy about this and I want to thank you guys for sticking with me through it all this is absolutely amazing and I can't believe that I'm this far already. I'm thinking about what I might do to celebrate this but I might wait until we get to 20,000 to do something really big. So we shall see.

Next is the gift for today which is a toy express. Which is basically a train with gifts. Its cute though and pretty big for your den. I thought it was going to be toy size but nope its awesome.



Next is the new item for today which is the Gingerbread treehouse. I have this from last year and I really thought AJ would be giving it out as a gift again but nope. Kind of disappointing considering it is Christmas time but you know they are giving us other cool things still.


Lastly is my outfit of the day which is very festive. I'm wearing, a green and red elf hat(speaking of Elf that is my favorite all time Christmas movie) a gold chain necklace, red mech wings, and green snow boots.


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. My new Christmas giveaway is up be sure to check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment