Friday, December 20, 2013

Finally on winter break!!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in like 3 days but I had a lot of tests this week that were big and I had to study and manage other homework and stuff so I really didn't feel like posting. I had an awesome pj day at school today though and we watched movies. I have missed 3 days of birdlemas so I won't be giving anything for those days but just improvise for the song. I will try and post everyday until Christmas because I think I will be able to do that considering I'm on break. To the song! On the 7th day of birdlemas my birdle gave to me, 1 shoutout, 2 presents, 3 songs, 4 parties, 5 random things, 6 hilarious youtubers, and 7 random facts about me.
  1. I'm very random in real life once you get to know me.
  2. I'll do pretty much anything you ask me to do (weird or normal)
  3. I love color I wear lots of color everyday.
  4. I'm a huge dog person. I have 2 doggies that I absolutely love.
  5. If you try and be mean to me and think it will get to me( like saying your a know it all) I'll probably reply back sarcastically or just be like ok cool. Stuff like that doesn't get to me anymore.
  6. My friends and I have very odd conversations at lunch and today at the movie in the gym.
  7. Lastly, I'm a terrible singer. I love singing along to songs alone but honestly I'm really bad at it.
Next is the gift for today which is the returning cookie table. The gifts the past couple of days have been kind of lame and given out last year probably because AJ doesn't have any more ideas.


Then we have the new items for today which are reindeer poop(like the ones last year) and the jammaildy necklace in bahaira bargains.


Lastly is that no outfit of the day for today again sorry! My editor is being slow so I don't feel like waiting but it will continue tomorrow.

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


3 comments:

  1. Grand Entrence :D * waves hands * This is GiGi btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the answer for the card you sent is yes. Im a non member and i couldnt think of a way to say yes :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome and you can apply to be an author tomorrow when my post is up (Monday if you want to just saying)

      Delete