Thursday, December 5, 2013

Deer and 2 degree weather!

Hey guys! This morning it was only 2 degrees when I left for school. Brr!! It sure was chilly luckily our school let us inside. Although it is only gotten up to 15 degrees today I still had a pretty good day at school after an awesome snow day.

Next is the gift for today which is 400 gems! Perfect to help you reach the goal of the new animal I'm going to talk about which is the deer. They have arrived in jamma and you can get them by just clicking your switch animals and bah bam you have a deer. Unfortunately only Members can get them maybe AJ will let Nonmembers has a special end of the year surprise?! Who knows. Here are all of the deer actions which are so cute. Oh and I was just casually doing these movements and taking pics in Jamma. You know the norm.

Dance


Sleep

Play part 2

Play part 1

Hop


Next is the new item for today which is an elf hat. Perfect to math your elf shoes if you got them or maybe you want to go help Santa on Aj in his workshop. Or maybe you know Santa in real life and want to help him. JK but if you are bff's with him uh put in a good word for me.


Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing a pink party hat, a blue and spike, a blue worn, a white friendship bracelet, and a dark pink and light pink raccoon tail. I love this outfit it's inspired by a girl I saw in Jamma but I put my own twist on it.


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. I realized I haven't updated Jammer of the month or giveaway yet so I'm going to be doing that today so be sure to check those out!





No comments:

Post a Comment