Saturday, December 14, 2013

On the 2nd day of Birdlemas...

Hey guys! Sorry for posting so late but I went to the mall today with my bff and we were gone all day so that was fun. Anyways lets get into the 2nd day of Birdlemas. On the 1st day of Birdlemas my birdle gave to me one shoutout, and two presents. So for today I'm going to be sending two of my random followers on AJ a gift. Whoever wins today I hope you enjoy your prize it's going to be a Christmas related prize. If you don't win don't worry you will win another day.

Next is the gift for today which is 700 gems. I like that AJ is giving us a lot of gems but it seems they might be running our of ideas.


Then we have the new item for today which is a reindeer mask! I love this because you get to look cute and festive all around Jamma.


Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing, a green, red, and brown reindeer mask, and a gold bow and arrow. I'm not wearing much because I wanted to look like a reindeer but not too bare.


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. I was going to have my Christmas party today but since I went shopping I will be having it sometime next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment