Sunday, December 1, 2013

Jammaildays have begun!

Hey guys as you can tell on AJ the Jammaildays have begun! This year instead of random gifts its an event calendar so every day everyone will get the same gift. I got the Happy Jammaildays mat which is pretty cute. Also I hope everyone kept their gingerbread house from last year although they are probably putting it out again. Don't worry non-members you can still decorate your den a ton with all the new items coming out.

Next are the new items for today. First the December birthstone which is the last birthstone for this year. Be sure to get it to complete your whole birthstone collection. Also we have the tree which is out. I had mine from last year so I don't think I'll be getting it again. I don't know I might change my mind and want two trees. For now I don't.


Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing, pink reindeer antlers, a purple striped scarf, a blue worn, a blue ring, and a blue and purple raccoon tail.


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. I'll be updating the Jammer of the month and giveaway page today so be sure to stay tuned for that.




No comments:

Post a Comment