Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Elf shoes!

Hey guys! The gift for today is elf shoes. They are so cute and I got mine in pink. They come in different pairs so I'm logging into my other accounts to get them to send to my main because I really love them. I wish AJ would have them in stores but then they wouldn't be special. Tell me what colors you guys got down below.

Next is the new item for today which is the snowman hat. Perfect if you want to get in the winter spirit or maybe pretend to be a snowman for fun. Speaking of snow it's supposed to snow here again tonight and tomorrow morning so my friends and I are really hoping we get a snow day tomorrow. It has to snow a lot for that to happen though so we most likely won't get one. We haven't had a snow day in like five years so that would be nice.


Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing my gray reindeer antlers(yet again I just love them) a green sweater, my pink elf shoes, and a pink and white raccoon tail. Perfect for winter time.


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment