Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hey guys! This is going to be a short post today that has nothing to do with AJ. Merry Christmas to everyone that celebrates it! I hope you all had a wonderful day. Be sure to tell Jesus happy birthday and to be grateful for what you have. I'm just going to be telling you guys what I got today and I'm extremely thankful for everything I got.

Presents:

  • Nook Hd
  • Nook Hd case
  • Stylus for nook
  • Pink headphones
  • 25 dollar Barnes and Noble gift card
  • 25 dollars from parents
  • Just Dance 2014
  • Leopard infinity scarf
Stocking stuffers:
  • Nail polish
  • Makeup
  • Candy
  • Fuzzy socks
                               I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and I'll see you guys on Friday!!

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment