Sunday, December 15, 2013

Onto the 3rd day of Birdlemas!

Hey guys. Let's jump right into the birdlemas surprise for today. On the first day of birdlemas my birdle gave to me, 1 shoutout ,2 presents, and 3 songs!! The first song is one that Coolchico came up for my blog which is so awesome and you can listen to it here. The next song I have been loving but isn't super popular is girls/girls/boys you have to listen to it. The last is one I have been loving for a while which is Halcyon by Ellie Goulding. I guarantee you will most likely love all of these songs or at least one.





Next is the gift for today which is a cute set of bells! I need to put these in my den and when I saw them I was like perfect for Christmas and add Christmas cheer to your den. Can you guys believe it that today is the last day of double digits till Christmas?! I can't I'm so excited and this week is my last week for school for week yay.


Then is the new item for today which is a Santa hat and beard. I remember these last year and forgot to pick one up before they left and I was wanting them all year. For no reason so I'll defiantly be getting one today.


Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing, a pink Santa hat and beard, a purple striped scarf, a red sweater, pink sandals(yes sandals in winter) and a pink and white raccoon tail. I love this outfit I can be partly Santa while still looking stylish.


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment