Monday, December 16, 2013

Rare Jammaildy wings and parties.

Hey guys! Let's jump into today's surprise. On the first day of birdlemas my birdle gave to me, 1 shoutout, 2 presents, 3 songs, and 4 parties. That's right four parties. I'm going to be having my remake party sometime this weekend, Puptart is having her party on Friday which you can find details about that on her blog, Gggal is probably going to have another party since last time she was busy and so were people, and Coolchico is most likely going to have one. So all these fun Christmas parties to be able to make to I can't wait for all of them!!

Next is the gift for today which is a decorative bow which didn't show up today so here is a nice pic of it. It is for your den though even though it looks like a clothing item. Pretty cute altogether.


Then we have the rare for this lovely Monday which are Jammadily wings. They are cute but not really my style so I won't be picking a pair of these up.


Lastly is that no outfit of the day for today! Sorry I have two tests to study for so I need to be doing that and detangle my hair and read some tonight which I really want to and maybe chill and watch some videos. Plus I couldn't think of a cute outfit or find one but it will be back tomorrow!

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment