Monday, December 2, 2013

15 days till winter break!

Hey guys! I'm going back to school today and posting it before because I have time. I only have 15 school days till break on December 20th. That's really close to Christmas but that's ok the school day goes pretty fast most days while it drags others.


Next is gift for today which is 300 gems for everyone. Be sure to pick yours up and you can use it for more decorations or, Christmas AJ shopping or whatever you please. Also the rare for today is the rare snowflake blanket. It's super cute so be sure to pick it up before it's gone.



Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing, tan reindeer antlers, a red sweater, and green snow shoes. As you can see I'm in the Christmas spirit and all decked out in red white and green.


That's all for today and have a great day!!


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment