Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas party!

Hey guys! I'm going to be having a Christmas party which if you are a secret Santa please bring your gift to. I'm going to be giving all of my friends their gifts and it's going to be lots of fun here are all the details.

When: December 14th 2013
Where:My den
Bring: Your secret Santa gift and any other things you want!
Wear: Something Christmasy or fun
Who:Everyone
Activities: Christmas contest, presents, lots of food, baking competitions, and more!

Next is the gift for the day which is the Christmas sweater! It's super cute. I have mine in green, a dark green, orange, blue, and pink. I got all these by logging onto my other animals to get them. They are super cute and the only other color I have seen but don't have is purple which Gggal has.

Then we have the new item for today which is a cute reef! I love wearing these and I need to buy one before they disappear again. All of the colors look great.(Sorry the picture doesn't look that great!)


Lastly is the outfit of the day! I went all out in pink today. I'm wearing a pink party hat, a pink striped scarf, a pink sweater, a pink and white tail, and pink elf boots.


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

1 comment:

  1. Hey birdle, this is gggal here! I was wondering if you could do me a favor. I was wondering if you would post the details of my Christmas party, and if you don't than its ok. Here is the invitation, u can just copy and paste it to save time:

    Date: December 10th 2013
    Time: Anytime after 2:45 when everyone can get on.
    Bring: A present for everyone, and some cute holiday clothes, and some pjs because we will be having a Christmas eve sleepover.
    Who's invited: Wolfstar62867, Coolchico, Birdle, etc. People are welcome to bring their friends too!
    Hope you guys can make it, there will be food, an ornament hunt, a sleepover, and more!

    Thanks birdle!

    ReplyDelete