Sunday, December 29, 2013

New blog?!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting the last couple of days super busy with things. Tomorrow I'm going to sledding but Coolchico will be posting so I won't have to worry about that. Anyways as you can see by the title most of you are probably thinking I'm giving up this blog and AJ for good. Well wrong. I'm making a fashion,makeup, books, and advice blog. I will still talk about my life and I know I have made blogs like this before but then gave them up but, this time I'm not going to give it up. Who knows maybe Coolchico and I will redo another blog again last time when we had the two fashionista blog which we haven't posted on in months! I will announce what is yet to come in my next post but please know if I don't post its because I'm busy and tired. I love you all and feel like I'm letting you down but I just can't post everyday sometimes. My new year's resolution is to post more which I hope I can do!!

Next is the new item for today which is, the snowboard! Perfect for your den and comes in great colors. I personally am a ski person but thats cool if you snowboard too.


Also I will be updating the blog today with a new banner, header and background and I may even start my giveaway early so keep a look out for that. Also can you guys believe the end of the year is 2 days away? Overall 2013 has been a pretty good year for me.

Lastly is the outfit of the day! Gggal's outfit is absolutely adorable, so I would love for you guys to see it too. She is wearing, white earrings, a purple striped scarf, a purple worn, and leg armor. I love this very nice new trend for the new year.



That's all for today and have a great day!!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment