Monday, December 9, 2013

Inflatable Snowman, and sick days.

Hey guys! I'm currently home sick from school because I thought I was going to school this morning I got dressed, and everything when my dad and mom saw that I was coughing my head off and had a sore throat and was all stuffy so here I am lying in bed watching Netflix and posting. Oh well I don't have anything going on today so hopefully I'll be back in school tomorrow!

Next is the new gift for today which is the inflatable snowman. It's super cute and perfect for your den. Its like a Christmas decoration for outside your den but I put it inside since it looks cute like that too.

Then we have the rare for today which is a rare top hat. Aj made the color of this hat very festive for Christmas so I'm going to be picking this up since I'm very into the Christmas spirit.


AJ has also released the Jump game for your mobile devices. If you have an ipad,iphone,or ipod you can get this. I don't have any of those so unfortunately I can't get this game. Let me know what you guys think of it and on Snowyclaw's blog there is a game guide to this. Be sure to check that out if you need help on it!


Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing, the rare top hat, a phoenix necklace, a green sweater, and a red friendship bracelet. My colors are pretty much the same but a little darker that match the hat. This outfit is perfect for any AJ occasion you have.


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Can you guys believe there is only 16 days till Christmas?! December is going by pretty fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment