Sunday, December 22, 2013

Only 3 days till Christmas and party.

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post yesterday even though I promised. I was just chilling around the house but had chores to do and so I forgot to post and it was too late when I remembered. I will try and post every single day until Christmas. So I think I can post everyday on break starting today because I won't be doing a ton of stuff. Anyways lets go on with today's birdlemas prize. On the 9th day of birdlemas my birdle gave to me, 1 shoutout, 2 presents, 3 songs, 4 parties, 5 random things, 6 hilarious youtubers, 7 random facts about me, 8 cute outfits, and 9 birdle sayings! Plus can you believe one 3 days till Christmas?!


  1. Ladies ladies your both beautiful.
  2. Don't sass me.
  3. Must I birdle someone?
  4. Bird is the word
  5. Sassanator 3 thousand.
  6. I'm too fabulous aren't I (says sarcastically)
  7. OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!
  8. May the brows be with you.
  9. Brow power

Next is that I'm having my Christmas party tomorrow. It's going to be in my den and I'm not sure on the time but here are all the details.

When: Monday December 23rd
Time:Anytime in the afternoon everyone is on
Where: My den
Activities: Scavenger hunt, sleepover, lots of food and fun.
Bring: Just dress up in Christmas clothes and bring sleepover items.

Then we have the new gift for the day which is, the bag of gifts. I actually like this one because even though I already have a bag of gifts under my Christmas tree I could put another one under to just brighten the mood.


The new item for the day follows along with the gift you will be receiving today. It's gifts that you can buy to put under your tree or around your den. Both are cute.


Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing, a pink beret, a purple striped scarf, green back armor, a green and purple tail armor, and pink elf shoes. I love this outfit it isn't super Christmasy but it still looks fabulous.


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Should I do author tryouts for this blog soon? I think it might bring something new to it and I could have 2-3 authors that could post once a week. If you like that comment down below.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to be an author but my mom won't let me, can I maybe be a comment monitor? -gggal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! You can watch comments and answer questions :D

      Delete
  2. I could be a author to help ya out! :D and YAY BROWS ARE IN LE FAVOR XD

    ReplyDelete