Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It's Christmas Eve!!

Hey guys! It's Christmas Eve!! I'm so excited for today and I'm actually kind of busy. We are going to go see Frozen at 1 then when I come home chill out for a while, then we go to see the lights tonight before church then church then home. So I guess I'm not that busy but I'm still so excited for tomorrow! I also got to open a gift this morning so I got a cool pair of pink headphones! I'm so grateful for them and my brother got a monopoly game which we were all playing this morning. I hope you guys have enjoyed all the days of birdlemas because they are almost over. Also as Coolchico said yesterday she will be posting on Monday's and Thrusday's. The author tryouts are ending tomorrow so be sure to get that in by the end of tomorrow if you want to be an author! I will have it again in a little while if I feel like more people want it again. Anyways lets get into the birdlemas for today. On the 11th day of birdlemas my birdle gave to me, 1 shoutout, 2 presents, 3 songs, 4 parties, 5 random things, 6 hilarious youtubers, 7 random facts about me, 8 cute outfits, 9 birdle sayings, 10 Christmas traditions, and 11 ways to say Merry Christmas! I thought this would be cool for you guys to know so here is how you can say Merry Christmas in all kinds of languages.

1. English: Merry Christmas!
2. Spanish: Feliz Navidad!
3.French: Joyeux Noel!
4. German: Frohe Weihnachten!
5. Japanese: Merikurisumasu!
6. Chinese: Shengdan jie kualie!
7. Russian: S rozhdestvom!
8: Hawaiian: Mele Kalikimaka!
9: Gaelic: Nollaig Shona Dhuit!
10: Arabic: I'd Milliad Said Oua Sana Sadia!
11. Bulgarian: Tchestita Koleda Tchestito Rojdestvo Hristovo!

Those are just a few of the many languages in the word that you can say Merry Christmas in. I'm guessing most of you will be saying it in English but just a little fun thing for you to know.

Next is the gift for today which is the candy cane tie! It's so cute and I'm glad AJ came up with something creative for today's gift. I wonder what tomorrow's will be. We shall see what the future holds!



Then we have the returning gift for the day which is the paw candy. A little late to be giving these out AJ but you can still use it throughout the new year in your den. I can't believe this year is almost over and Christmas is tomorrow but I'm so excited and we have had a great year here on Animal Jam Insider!!


Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing, a white fox hat, a red bow, green boots, and a pink and white raccoon tail. I love these bows don't you guys! They are so cute and I love them and I'm going to get them in all the colors before they go away.


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!





No comments:

Post a Comment