Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!!!

Hey guys! Sorry for the late post a lazy day, but I was tired and forgot to post almost. I hope everyone is starting out the new year right, by having fun and living life to the fullest. Good luck on all your resolutions and may this year be the best year ever so far! I'm certainly looking forward to turning 14, starting high school, graduating middle school, getting my braces off, track, camp, and just having fun with my friends!

Next is the new item for the day which is, the Garnet birthstone! It looks like aj is going to still be having the birthstones for new jammers, and people who forgot a couple months. Yay you can still complete your collection.


Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing, a pink party hat, a black moon necklace, pink dragonfly wings, a purple and blue raccoon tail, and pink boots. Love this outfit because purple and blue remind me of this year for some reason. I think that this year's color is a blue sort of color and last year's was emerald if I'm 
correct. 


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment