Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Mini sleds, and lights.

Hey guys! Sorry for posting kind of late but at least I'm posting. We got a snow day which is the first in 5 years and I was so excited. It snowed four inches last night! Although I had a snow day I still need to study my vocab because I will be back in school tomorrow(most likely.) So I'm going to be doing that after this post.

Next is the present for today which is a mini sled. At first I thought it was full size and I put it in my den and then I realized it's for your pets. Still cute though.


Also the new item for today are the returning lights. Unfortunately you can't put them on your tree like last year but they will look great in your den.


Lastly is the outfit of the day. I'm wearing, a white fox hat, blue dragonfly wings, a blue collar, and orange elf shoes. This outfit is really a mash up of things that usually I wouldn't put together but I thought it might look good.


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment