Sunday, December 8, 2013

Hoarse voice, and Ornaments.

Hey guys! Sorry I'm posting but all day I have been laying in bed I couldn't go to Church today because this morning my head was very stuffy, and I had a sore throat and head. Right now my head hurts a tiny bit but mostly I just have a really hoarse voice and I really hope it goes away by tomorrow. Also Gggal asked me to put up her Christmas party information up on my blog so everyone knows when it is and can make it. Here are all the details.

Date: December 10th 2013
Where: Gggal den
Time: Anytime after 2:45 or when everyone can get on
Who:Her friends and they can bring people so basically anyone.
Bring: Gift for everyone(Coolchico, me, her, Wolfstar,pup, people like that)Cute holiday clothes and pjs.
Activities, games and sleepover!

Next is the gift for today which was 1 diamond. Coolchico was guessing that AJ would put this out as a gift and infact they did today. This is the only time non-members get a diamond so yay! I don't know if they have any gifts for them thought hopefully they do.


Then we have the new item for today which is the lovely returning ornaments. They are so cute and you can decorate your tree with them. I need to be picking these up because all the colors are great and my tree needs some decorating!!


Lastly is the outfit of the day. I'm wearing, a white fedora, a blue striped scarf, and a green Christmas sweater. Perfect for looking cute and staying warm while playing out in the snow.


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Happy 15th birthday Wolfstar62867!!

No comments:

Post a Comment