Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pet Joeys and Candy canes.

Hey guys! I thought I was going to go back to school today but I feel terrible! I'm coughing my head out and sneezing my head out also so I'm home for hopefully the last day. I'm going to have to make up 2 days of schoolwork tonight so that sounds so fun. I'm having my brother bring all my homework home so I will be doing that later but it's ok.

Next is the gift of the day which is the candy cane lights. We had these last year but they are so cute and look great as an entrance to your den. At least that is what I use them for.


Then we have the new item for the day which is the returning Jammailday wreath. This item will be gone after the Jammilday's and I actually have one from last year from someone who used to be my friend gave it to me for Christmas. I don't remember who but whoever it was thank you even though you probably aren't reading this.


We also have some updates today that came along with the new Jump game. It is 2 dollars on the app store which I think aj should have at least had this free as an app. I mean come on. 2 dollars isn't that expensive but AJ is starting to price everything just to make more money and it's getting annoying.


If you also download Jump you get a free little pet joey to hang out with you on aj. I gotta admit it's really cute. Too bad I can't get the app. You also can transfer gems from Jump to your AJ account which is pretty awesome considering if you make a lot of gems on that you will then be able to use them for whatever you please on you regular account.


Lastly for today is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing, orange dragonfly wings, a gold chain necklace, a golden unicorn horn, a purple and blue raccoon tail, and a spirit glove. Not very wintery but hey I hadn't worn these clothes in a while so I added them together and as you can see I have a very cute outfit.


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. If your looking for a really great music app that's free, try spotify. It's super awesome and you can also get it on your computer for free.


No comments:

Post a Comment