Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy birthday Puptart!

Hey guys it's Puptarts 11th bday today! Wish her a happy birthday.  Also I made her this cool pizap that I hope she loves and Puptart I'll try and make it to your party hopefully I can and I probably will be able to since I'm only doing Christmas decorations today so ya. Which took 3 hours for me to decorate our house and put up both of my fake trees by myself and decorate them. My house is all decorated now.


Next is the new item for today! Which is in the play as your pet party but I couldn't get in to see it. Anyways since I didn't have time to post yesterday I'll post the new item from yesterday. Which was a pile of snowballs. Can you guys believe that tomorrow is December 1st! Be sure to log on everyday till Christmas to get your gift. I'll be sharing what I got.


Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing pink reindeer antlers, a purple scarf, a white crossbow, pink boots, and a blue dinosaur tail. I love this outfit because it takes winter/Christmas with cuteness.


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. I saw Catching Fire  yesterday and I loved it a lot better then the first one which is still really good. I followed the book pretty much and I can't wait till Mockingjay part 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment