Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Art, and pirate hats!

Hey guys! Sorry for posting kind of late but I have been working on an art contest that I am entering and homework! The first place winner for each grade is featured in next years calendar and get's 300 dollars! 2nd and 3rd get 200 and 100 dollars. I really hope I win I worked hard on my project and I hope people like them!!

Next is the new item for today which is a pirate hat! I'm going to getting one of these for some upcoming outfits! I really love that AJ is now coming out with Halloween stuff. Speaking of Halloween I'm going to have a Halloween party soon, a dance at school on Halloween, and I need to start getting my costume ready. Overall it's pretty cute and great if you want to look styleish or just look awesome!

Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing a yellow butterfly mask, an orange and blue tie dye shirt, a gray legend, and a orange necklace. It's different but still cute and I'm rocking the moons!

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!





No comments:

Post a Comment