Saturday, September 28, 2013

Mustaches, minions, and races!

Hey guys! The new item for today is a mustache! It's so awesome and comes in many cool colors. And they look mighty fine on foxes! I absolutely  love them and it gives me an idea for next month.

Next is that this morning I ran a 5k for missionaries at a local church up the street from my house! It was fun and they had lots of yummy food and in the bathroom they had that foamy soap from bath and body works and my hands no smell like pumpkins. Lol off topic but I love that soap. Anyways that's why I wasn't on AJ this morning or posting.

Next is the outfit of the day! Can you guess what I am? I'm a minon from Despicable Me! I'm starting my Halloween series a little early so stay tuned every day to see how you can dress as a different character. All I did was buy some round white glasses, put on yellow and black and have the soild thing, use a blue skirt, a blue dinosaur tail, a blue necklace, and black boots! I think it looks pretty good considering I'm using what AJ has!!

Lastly is a very special occisain. It's Coolchico's wedding! It's a fake wedding so don't worry she isn't actually getting married in real life just on AJ. I'm her wedding planner and here are all the details down below!

When: Sunday Septemeber 29th
Where: Mt. Shiver for wedding (my den if your a bridesmaid)
Who: Anyone Coolchico Invites bridesmaids, guests etc
Between: Ashley(coolchico) and Landon
Time: I'm thinking 3:00ish CC time

I hope you all can come to her magical event! It's going to be lots of fun.

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment