Saturday, September 7, 2013

10,000 PAGEVIEWS!!!!!

Hey guys! I have reached over 10,000 pageviews of this morning! To celebrate this I made two videos of me singing Roar by Katy Perry and Stars Dance by Selena Gomez. I hope you enjoy them and I would like to thank everyone that comes here every single day and reads the posts even when I don't post to check on me. Thank you because if you guys didn't read this blog I wouldn't be posting as much as I do. And I love posting!!
Roar by Katy Perry

Stars Dance by Selena Gomez

Next is the new item for today! It's the silver chain necklace! Some people got these in adventures but I didn't and I might pick one up to wear because they are pretty cute!

Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing a pink fox hat, a green crossbow, a spirit glove, a purple spike, and a blue dinosaur tail! I haven't worn a fox hat in a while so I decided put one in because I love fox hats!

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment