Thursday, September 5, 2013

Wind Gantlets

Hey guys! The new item for today is Wind Gantlets!! There pretty cool but I still really want the back armor. The back armor so far as been my favorite so far! But these will go great with anyone that loves the armor!


This is off topic but this morning I heard an awesome song that I really love! I want you guys to listen to it if you would like and tell me in the comments if you liked it. I personally love this song right now and it's christian music but I really like it!

Next is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing one of my older but favorite outfits! I'm wearing a gold bow and arrow, a pink heart necklace, and that's actually it! Even though I'm not wearing a ton I still love this outfit and the patterns make it look like I'm wearing more when I'm not!

Lastly this year for school my goal was to be more postive. So far it's working out. I mean I still wanna slap some people some days at school but yesterday this girl that got mad at me for accidently running into her into the door even though I said sorry. So I was just like whatever and moved on and didn't let her ruin my day. Of course I'm going to have bad days earlier this week I had one but I want to do something with AJ to  help you guys if you need someone to talk to about your problems. I'll be thinking of ideas for the next few days but if you have an idea please share it!! I would love to hear what you guys think I should do.

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!



1 comment:

  1. Birdle, you should have a den where all of us friends can hang and talk about stuff to get off our chests, and no judging and such! :P and I like the wind armor cuz of the nails they look like real nails! ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete