Friday, September 13, 2013

Twin's relationship scale.

Hey guys! So last night my mom said that my brother and I have a love-hate relationship so I said that the hate is when I want to kill you sometimes and the love is when I want to mildly beat you with a stick. Lol of course I'm not gonna actually beat him with a stick or kill him but that's kind of how our scale works.

Next is that the new item for today is an arm brace! It's so cute and all of these items are acutally becoming a fashion statement. Also people go crazy in the medical shop being like I'm hurt or hurting each other. So I just get involved or just ignore it.

Also I'm going to be making an AJMV this weekend for a super awesome song I love! I haven't made one in a long time and I made one for best song ever but never edited it. I might edit that one and put that up sometime next week because it was super cool! We shall see.

Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing an orange flower crown, fire wings, a pink cast, and a blue dinosaur tail. See what I mean by fashion statement in the tail! It's super awesome and I love this outfit and I think I'm going to buy some more medical stuff because they are actually pretty cute! Perfect if you want to open a hospital.


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!








7 comments:

  1. Sigh... I still don't know why you overreact u jerk. You can't take a dang joke. Sheesh birdle, u should be banned by now. -rolls eyes- Uh huh and I'm not tellin u my username u cannot report me HA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok thanks your so nice too! A. I think I have an idea of you are b. I'm not overreacting about anything and C. you can't bring me down. Here's something that you need God so post all the mean comments you want I have 2 things you dont have friends, and God. So go on and get a little life instead of wasting your time trying to make me sad becuase it won't work BOO YA!

      Delete
    2. (BIRDLE I SUGGEST NOT SEEING THIS) OK U HATER< U NEED TO GET A LIFE AND FLIP OFF TALKING ABOUT JERKS< LOOK IN THE MIRROR MR ANNONYMOUS OH YEAH REPPORT ME ALL U WANT I CAN MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT DUH GET A LIFE LOSER STOP HATING ON BLOGS BECAUSE UR A LONELY PERSON WAITING FOR ANYTHING TO MAKE U BE NOTICES GAH FUG OFF IF U DOTN THEN I WILL TRACE U YEAH MY UNCLES A COP SO LEAVE OR BE POLICED GOSH STUPID FLIPPIN CRAPPER >:l

      Delete
  2. i know who it probably is, sheesh GROW UP you jerk. OOH BOOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK my username is pinkpineapplez who wrote the mean comment. You can report me. I am sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And i dunno how u know me you flipped out at someone in jamaa township and i've never even met you lolz.
    -pinkpineapplez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never did that so don't post comments on any of these posts unless they are positive. Thanks and have a good day.

      Delete