Friday, September 6, 2013

Need a tutor? Call birdle the worlde!

Hey guys! So I had an idea after yesterday when I was helping CC with math homework on xat chat. So if you guys need help in math, science, social studies, literacy or just advice I can help you if you want! Just tell me on AJ and we can set up a time so I can help you. I can only help you if you are under my grade (8th) since I obviously have not learned stuff up above. So anyways ya!

Next is that Coolchico suggested a great idea for the positive thing! I'm going to be making a safe den or a peace den. Pretty much in my den it will be locked and you must tell me if you want to talk and follow these rules or it won't be a good den. The den is where you can talk to friends, about personal stuff and anything you just need advice on. Or you can just come if you need to get some place where you can think for a while. Here are some rules real fast and you must obey these or you will be unbuddied and not allowed in.
Rules:
1. No sharing personal information or anything that someone has said outside of the den. It may be private and we want everyone to feel ok sharing things.
2. No fighting, bullying, racism, cussing, or being mean.
3. If you need to be alone or talk to someone one on one please jam a gram ahead so we can talk or just ask nicely to be alone.
4. No excluding people are making anyone feel lower or dumber than you.
5. Lastly have fun here! I really want this to be a positive fun place and I want everyone to be able to talk and maybe talk about real life things.

Next is the new item for today! It's the turquoise ring! It's really pretty I bought one for myself because of how cute it is! I really wish you could wear two things on your feet instead of just one glove or one ring. I mean you can wear the boots but they are in a set. I wish AJ would let you separate the things for each paw if you want.

Lastly is my outfit of the day! I'm wearing a purple flower head crown, a blue and pink spike, blue dragonfly wings, the turquoise ring, and a purple dinosaur tail! I love this outfit defiantly one of my favorite outfits. Isn't the ring so pretty? Great for girls to accessorize themselves and look totally cute!!


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!







No comments:

Post a Comment