Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pirate hat and tv shows!

Hey guys! It's Wednesday and later on tonight 3 of my favorite tv shows are coming on tonight! The Middle Modern Family, and Duck Dynasty! If you haven't seen any of these shows what are you doing go watch them! Well finish this post first and then go watch them!!

Next is the new item for today which is a pirate beard! We kind of should have known more pirate things would have shown up since yesterday to go along with it. I actually already have one of these so I won't be getting one of these but great for people that want to stand out! These aren't really that popular but might be getting more popular as Halloween shows up.


Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing a yellow baby bonnett, a white crossbow, a rare heart necklace, and orange boots. This outfit is so cute for fall and I love love love it!!

That's all for today and have a great day!!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment