Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hello kitty and weddings.

Hey guys! Today's new item is the jellyfish hat sold in Barhai bargans! I usually don't buy underwater things but this is pretty cute so I might get one.

Next is that Coolchio's wedding is going to be today here are all the details and who people will be.
Time: 6:00 Eastern Coast time
When: Today
Who: Gggal flowergirl, Sparklewolf123 bridesmaid, Birdle preacher, Wolfstar62867 bridesmaid, Cat9229 bridesmaid. Those were all decided by CC so everyone else is a guest.
Where:Mt. Shiver bridesmaids and flower girls need to meet 30 minutes before in my den for a party.
I hope you all can make it to their special day! It's going to be lots of fun!!

Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm Hello kitty today so I'm wearing a red head flower, a red phantom shirt, a pink and white tail, and white boots. Then all you need is a white base for hello kitty with red and pink and wah la your her! I hope you guys are enjoying these so far because I am having fun making them!!

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment