Friday, September 27, 2013

Spiked Mohawk!

Hey guys! The new item for today is a spiked mohawk! This thing is so awesome and I love it! It looks great with certain outfits so if you aren't sure if you should buy one than stay tuned till the outfit of the day to see it look fabulous! Although I love this item it's one of those items that you are love or going to hate but you can still get it for a friend or someone or just try it out yourself.

Next is that it is almost October in a couple days so since it is that I need to update my pages. I already announced the winner on my giveaway page which is Gggal! I sent her her prize already and don't worry if you didn't win than don't worry I will have another giveaway up next week for October. It has to do with Halloween can you guess which items I'm going to give away?

Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing a rainbow spiked mohawk, a blue necklace, a white crossbow, a purple dinosaur tail, and blue high heels! I love this outfit you can bring in girly while still being fierce with the new item. The mohawk is kind of hard sometimes to make look good but with patience and fashion advice you can look stunning!!


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Apparently it's Google's 15th birthday today! They grow up so fast Jk.


1 comment: