Saturday, September 21, 2013

Happy birthday to my bff!

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting yesterday but I was just super tired and it was kind of late when I decided to post so ya. Anyways it was my bff's 14th birthday yesterday but her party is tonight so I won't be on AJ since it's a sleepover! I'm so excited it's going to be awesome!!

Next is the new item for today which is a beaded necklace! This necklace is so pretty and I really really love it! It would be great with any fancy or even just casual outfit!


Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing a red flower, a pink and blue beaded necklace, orange dragonfly wings, a green and purple tail, and beige high heels! I love the Halloween colors in it! What I'm planning on doing starting October 1st is dressing up everyday on AJ like a Halloween character. So Hello Kitty a minon you name it! I will try to do it all the way leading up to my big costume reveal on October 31st.

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. I'm going to be changing my background, header, music, and sign off probably next weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment