Monday, September 30, 2013

Si, and Rare Wavy Bookshelf!

Hey guys! Today's new item is the Rare Wavy Bookshelf! I really like this and the colors are so pretty so I'm going to be getting one to put in my den to make it look fabulous! Well it already does lol.

Next is that yesterday Coolchico and I did a cover of Royals. It's me singing first than her and you can probably tell who is who if you have heard our voices before! I hope you guys enjoy it because we worked hard on it but I didn't really feel like editing it. We were able to sing together via skype. Maybe we will do more in the future or with other people.

Lastly is the outfit of the day! Today I'm trying to be Si from Duck Dynasty who is a hilarious person. I'm wearing a gray beret, a gray beard, a black blanket, green camo boots, and a green tail armor! I think I look kind of like considering I'm a girl and we are on AJ.

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment