Thursday, September 19, 2013

So much school work!!!!!!!!

Hey guys! Well I'm so glad it's almost Friday. I have 3 tests tomorrow and 8th grade so far has been hard. Lots of studying, and homework. I won't be on much this weekend because after school tomorrow I"m going to the library with my friend then I will get on AJ. Saturday I have a sleepover in the afternoon for my bff's birthday and I'm getting her present in the morning. Sunday I have church so ya I will most likely at least have some time this weekend! Which I'm glad because either no one has been on, or I have been busy reading, studying or homework.

Next is the new item for today. It's a phantom cell! Pretty cute how much new phantom stuff AJ has been coming out with the past couple days. I personally love all the phantom stuff but it is a bit pricey. Oh well I'll pay for such cool stuff!!


Next is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing a blue top hat, a pink sytescope, a white crossbow, a purple arm brace and a blue dinosaur tail! I'm including different items in and it's funny I act like a doctor when I have a broken leg apparently!

Lastly is lately I have been loving this song! It's royal by Lorde and omg she is so talented and a great singer!! There is a lot of words so you might have to listen closely to catch them all but enjoy!!


That's all for today and have a great day!!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Sorry for post irregulary  this past week I have just been so tired and homework and schoolwork and tests come before posting but I will try to post everyday even if I'm tired! Because I love posting and reading your guys feedback and other blogger's post. It's just important to me to get good grades and also to post for you guys because you mean a lot to me. I mean it hasn't even been a year yet and I have so many posts, followers, and pageviews! Thanks I don't say that enough but I do appreciate all the feedback! Love you all birdle the wordle :D




No comments:

Post a Comment