Thursday, September 12, 2013

Public bathrooms?!

Hey guys! So last night on AJ Gggal and I saw someone hosting a public bathroom. I took some pictures of the inside which includes people playing barney and elmo and just being gross. I took a picture of the guy saying it also incase you wanted to see him doing that. I mean why would you make a public bathroom! I would much rather my own in my own den.



Next is the new item for today! Or should I say items! It's a medical center in kimbara outback! I'm going to pick these items up because they are so cute!! Plus if you click on its bigger inside!!

It's AJ's 3rd birthday!! They are going to give us a birthday cake soon and I can't wait to get to the party. I can't go this morning since I have school but right after school I will go if it's on. If you want the birthday cake use the code: AJBDAY3

Isn't that a cute cake!!

Aj is now letting us host an adventure! I also can't wait to try that out after school because it sounds super fun! You get to pick who you want to play with and that is going to help my friends and I a lot!!

Also Aj has turned for fall! I really love it and the township looks so pretty. Fall is starting pretty soon and I love when AJ turns the colors for each season and makes it look so great.

Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing a pink potted flower hat, a gold necklace, a purple rare worn, pink high heels, and a pink and white tail! I love this because it brings the pink potted flower hat in a new light when most people might not wear it!

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Wow that was a long post but so many awesome updates!!







No comments:

Post a Comment