Saturday, September 14, 2013

Phantom Lockbox

Hey guys! So someone and I think I know who left a mean comment on my post from yesterday because apparently she wants me to get off aj and stop my blog but I'm not gonna do that. So I didn't cuss her out or yell at her just replied nicely and with humor. You can read that on yesterday's post if you want to see it. I mean why would you let some hater (I don't like that word but I'm using it lol) bring you down and make you stop doing what you love. You just gotta say whatever I'm better than you and I don't care what you say. I mean what she said really didn't make me sad I was like yay a chance to sass somebody lol. Anyways ya.

Next is the new item for today which is a phantom lockbox! I would have bought one of these but I spent my gems on other clothing items. You know cosmo's house in the 3rd adventure? Gggal and I think it would be so cute if they made that as a den. I need a new den anyway. So anyways I'm going to be buying one of these cute phantoms when I have money later!


Lastly is the outfit of the day. I'm wearing a unicorn horn, orange butterfly wings, pink high heels, a rare heart necklace, and a green and purple tail! I love the colors because they are perfect for fall!

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment