Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Busy and picnic table!!

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting yesterday but I was busy with homework, and I had to do some chores, and then take a shower and eat dinner and go to the store after school. So by the time I was done I was too tired to post. Also I wasn't on AJ much last night because people weren't really on so I was watching youtube videos and reading. But that's alright I was able to get halfway through my book last night!! Also I will be posting my outfit for today later on the fashion blog. I was too tired to do it yesterday so I will make sure to do it tonight!!

Next is the new item for today the picnic table! It's perfect if you want to have a picnic outside because it comes with the basket and everything. I'm going to be sure to pick one up so I can have some fall/end of summer picnics while it's still warm.


Yesterday wind armor came out in stores! I really want to get this but unless I get the spin then I won't be getting it till next month because of the spike giveaway I'm doing for you guys. It says I have enough but I only have one diamond and I'm using Snowyclaw's pictures. It's really cute and my favorite of the wind armor so far.


Lastly is the outfit of the day!! I'm wearing my freedom helmet, freedom wings, a blue dinosaur tail, a green legend, and a rare necklace! Kind of similar to the outfit I wore the other day but I didn't realize it so it's fine!

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment