Sunday, September 22, 2013

It's Autumn!!

Hey guys! It's the first day of fall or Autumn. Time to get your sweaters and boots out and to look fashionable while being comfortable and warm! I'm going to get 2 pairs of pants later on today at Target because I need some more because I usually grow out of them.

Next is the new item for today which is an eye patch. It's great for costumes and I'm going to be using it soon for one of my Halloween ideas soon so stay tuned for that!


Next is that today is Cat92299's birthday! I don't know how old she is turning but be sure to wish her a happy birthday today! I think she is turning 10 or 11 I don't remember lol but anyways just say happy birthday in a jam a gram or be nice because it is her special day!!

Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing a purple flower crown, an orange beaded necklace, a white crossbow, a white friendship bracelet, and a blue dinosaur tail. I love this outfit because it is super fally and I hope Aj comes out with sweaters and other fall clothes to wear because they are so cute!!
That's all for today and have a great day!!


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment