Thursday, September 26, 2013

Huge updates!

Hey guys it's that time of the month for updates!! First is that the new adventure is here! It's called the hive and since I had to go to school I haven't yet gotten a chance to play it! But now in adventures they include a map which is sure to be helpful! I'm going to try this out later with my friends and what stinks is that as always the adventures that come they are always for members at first! Don't worry non members your time will come to play them!!

Next is that elephants and pet tarantulas  are coming back! I got my pet tarantulas last year and I already have an elephant. Be sure to get your pet before they are gone soon!!


Also the new parties are coming soon! I haven't gotten the chance to go to either of them but they will have tons of Halloween things to decorate your den with. The night of the phantoms party and the Spooky party sound awesome! I remember last year's Halloween and it was so cool on AJ!! I can't wait to finish decorating my den which you can pick up now in the den shop perfect for hosting parties or hanging out with your friends. The phantom vortex will take you to a place where you can play tons of games and get cool prizes! I remember that last year it was so fun! What are you guys going to be for Halloween?


In other news a new animal is coming to town soon! I wonder what it will be. I love when AJ brings new animals in and they always think of a cool new one. Maybe a platypus or something else like that. I think it would be cool if they had dinosaurs on AJ. But that probably won't happen we can always hope though.


Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing, green sunglasses, a blue worn, a blue dinosaur tail, orange boots, and a purple spike. I love this outfit and the worn and everything it's just so cute!!

That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment