Monday, September 23, 2013

Rare skull helmet!

Hey guys! Today is rare item Monday so of course there is a rare! (Hence the name rare item Monday.) The new rare for today is a rare skull helmet which is of course sold in jam mart clothing. It's actually quite cute so I'm picking one up just in time for Halloween. I can't wait till all the den stuff comes out because I have nothing from Halloween left last year to decorate my den with. I still have the Halloween den though so I started decorating it with what I had.

Next is that I updated the blog for Halloween! Do you guys like it? If you can see in the signoff it's kind of Halloweenish but it still has my signature signoff along with it. I won't be changing the music or anything till probably past Halloween and then it will be November! This year has gone by so fast but it's not over yet!!

Lastly is the outfit of the day! I'm wearing a white fedora, fire wings, a white flower necklace, a green and purple tail, and blue high heels! I love this outfit it's warm enough on cold chilly nights while looking fabulous!


That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. One of CC's friends got run over by a car today. Here is the link to the facebook post about her if you have a facebook. Please keep her in your thoughts in prayers thanks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment