Thursday, June 27, 2013

Updates,party, and rescheduling.

Hey guys so AJ released new updates about the freedom party today! One item that is coming soon that looks really cool is the freedom glove. I really want that to finish out my 4th of July look. I'm going to be having a 4th of July party soon so all of the details will be done below. As for the prom no one was on so I have to reschedule that. The details for that will also be down below. Also a quick side note yesterday I saw Monsters University. It's really awesome and funny! Here are the details:

4th of July Party:
Date:July 3rd
Time: 3:00-4:00(My time)
Where: Birdle's den
Bring: Dress up in 4th of July colors
Games: There will be games, prizes and food!!
Who's Invited: Everyone
RSVP: Me please through Jam a gram or in the comments

Prom:
Date: July 1st
Time: 2:00-3:00
Where: My den
Bring: Dress up fancyish
Who's Invited: Everyone
RSVP: Me please through Jam a gram or in the comments

That's all for today and have a great day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment