Thursday, June 6, 2013

Jammasian movement, raccons, and music video!!

Hey guys new updates on AJ today. First of all raccoons are now sold as pets! You can get them for only 3 diamonds in the diamond shop for a limitd sale time only! Also there is going to be a new Jammasian movement starting in June that has to do with the alphas which is like last year! I can't wait to see what AJ is bringing us. Also in a couple of days I will have surprise up for something speical that is going to be happening to my blog! Here is a music video I made a couple of days ago for a new song that I love that just came out! I'm getting better with these and sorry for the end I didn't get the chance to finish it. That's all for today enjoy!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Selena Gomez-Slow down AJMV

No comments:

Post a Comment