Sunday, June 16, 2013

Farewell peoples for now/ Happy Father's Day!!

Hey guys so I'm leaving this afternoon for camp but I will be on this morning before chruch and a little bit after. Anyways I will see you on Friday and thanks again to everyone who did all of that stuff for me last night. Also this blog will probably have over 5,000 views by the time I come back and I hope it gets to 5,000 at least a little while before I leave. Where so close! Thank you all for coming everyday and reading these posts and everything that ya guys do.Also one thing about Kangaroos on AJ you can now get them at EB games which someone said is Gamestop. So Kangaroos are out in stores as far as I know. Happy Father's day to all make sure to wish your daddy a great day!  That's all for today well I guess this week. I love ya all. *HUGS* See ya soon!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

1 comment: