Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Getting rid of negative things.

Hey guys another post wow. Just a thought that came to mind. It's about getting rid of the negative things in your life. On AJ or in real life. Right now I'm talking about AJ. So that means, people who cry because of just little items, or start drama, or rude people. It's the people who just start drama or say mean things or don't think doing something is fun when other people do and just leave melodramatically. What I'm saying is this, I need to get rid of the all the negative stuff around me because it just leaves me sad,mad and hurt and making me want to quit AJ. So listen up everyone, if you are starting drama or doing one of the things above repeatedly then I will probably delete you and move away from that. Negative things aren't good for your life and I have tried many other things to get the point across to people doing these things and to try to make AJ a better place for me. So if you are doing one of these things and you don't tone it down or stop I'm sorry but I will be deleting ya. I don't want that in my life it just makes it worse. I won't be breaking down and buddying you again or trying to make up because I will be done. Just some food for thought. Note: This is intended for everyone and not specially calling out people just telling everyone to be warned that I don't want to deal with this and you can come talk to me about it if you have problems with this post. Thats all for today for now and have a good day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

P.S. Look at the votes on the left how did I get that many?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment