Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Teacups and cats

Hey guys so first of all the new item is the teacup! It's so cute and adorable and nonmember too. I'm going to buy some to match my tea-sets. Also I just read Puptart's post and there cat ran away. I hope you guys find your cat. Also her sister is new on AJ so they are asking for donations if you want to send her something her user is smoshandglee. One last thing is that please check out the giveaway page because it ends this Saturday. Oh and I think AJ is having a glitch. Lately if I say something like butter, or elementary then AJ thinks it's bad. It has also been happening to my friends for regular words. I hope AJ fixes it. That's all for today and have a great day!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

2 comments:

  1. I know why. They may think ''butter'' refers to ''bottom'' and ''elementary'' refers to a school, and your not suppose to give out personal info. :P

    ReplyDelete