Friday, June 14, 2013

Employee of the month!!

Hey guys so since I work for Gggal Co, I earned Employee of the month!! Yay if you want to see that then go check out their website which is in the previous post down below or on my cool blogs page. I haven't seen any new items today so far so ya. Sparklewolf123 there will be a surprise for you later on today on my blog when I'm on this afternoon and able to do it! One last thing I'm going to be gone in only 2 days!!! I'm so excited but I will miss you all. Also if I don't get to 5,000 views before I leave then that will have to wait till after. So be looking for that probably after I come back from camp. I'm still deciding ideas so make sure to leave a comment of what you think I should do. That's all for today have a great day!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment