Sunday, June 2, 2013

Diamond shop myths

Hey guys! Yesterday I was on AJ when I went to the diamond shop. Well when I went in everyone was like dance and you will get 10 free diamonds. Everyone was mixed up saying it was a lie or it was a truth or you had to be dancing for an hour straight for it work. Well unfortuanly before it could happen and I could witness it I had to go. When I came back on and went to another shop another diamond shop thing was happening. They said turn white and dance on a diamond and you will get free diamonds! Then somebody said they heard bells ringing. Both of these I think are myths because AJ has only said that members will get diamonds once a week and that you can also get them on the daily spin. Anyways I will be looking for more later see you guys later!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, birdle! I've missed you so much on Animal Jam! Unfortunately, I got banned and cannot get on anymore. I will remember all the friends I have made and make sure to tell them that I miss them very much. I will not be making a new account, because Animal Jam is just not fun anymore. If you would like to see me, I go on Transformice and Minecraft. On Transformice and Minecraft, nobody can hack you, there are no criticizing about rares, it's a peaceful place where you can mine and craft and where you can earn cheese.

    Transformice: Cheezydonut
    Minecraft: FrostyFrappe

    I will miss everyone very dearly.
    ♥ ~SparkleWolf123~ ♥
    (your best buddy)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering why you hadn't been. I will miss ya I hope we can still talk on my chat or other peoples. I wish you would still make a blog an youtube channel because those were funny.Hope to see you soon !

      Birdle misses ya~

      Delete